Rain Overlays VR-360° Editors Pack (StereoScopic 3D Side-by-Side) – 19270831 – Videohive – Free Download Motion Graphics
|Last Update||8 January 17|
|Created||7 January 17|
|Number of Clips||10|
|Total Clip(s) Length||1:40|
|Individual Clip Lengths||0:10, 0:10, 0:10, 0:10, 0:10, 0:10, 0:10, 0:10, 0:10, 0:10|
Rain Overlays VR-360° Editors Pack (StereoScopic 3D Side-by-Side)VR-360° Rain Overlay 10 pack with Seamless StereoScopic 3D Side-by-Side equirectangular footage and Seamless loops (Ready for True VR-360°). Watch a sample in true VR-360 on YouTube (watch in 4k for a more accurate preview).
- 10 Clips at various densities & wind angles
- High Quality 360° injected H.264 encoded files w/ High Bit-rate
- Resolution: 4096×2048
- :10 Seamless loop
- Seamless StereoScopic 3D Side-by-Side equirectangular footage
• VR StereoScopic 3D Over/Under Overlay Pack available here.
• VR Monoscopic Overlay Pack available here.
Working with VR-360° formats (Virtual Reality) in Adobe Premiere Pro is easy!
- To add VR properties to your sequence already loaded in the timeline, begin by choosing “Sequence Settings…” from the Sequence menu in the main menu bar. You can also right-click on the sequence in your Project panel and choose the same menu item from the pop-up menu. Once you have enabled VR by choosing the projection, the remaining three properties become available. The next most important property is “Layout”. By default, “Monoscopic” is selected, but you may also choose “Stereoscopic – Over/Under” and “Stereoscopic – Side by Side”.
- Set your Program/Preview window to VR mode.
- Edit or loop your footage in your timeline as you would any other footage.
- Place your overlay file in a layer above your background footage.
- Change the blending mode of the overlay footage file to screen or overlay as you would any other overlays.
Audio is not included with this file, you can purchase it here.
The City Loop footage in the preview is not included with this file, you can purchase it here.
A VR-360 Monoscopic version of the background City Loop is available for purchase here.
FilmOverlay is a unique provider of premium quality overlays for all filmmakers including; digital film editors, VFX artists, colorists & VR/360° content creators. Check out our Virtual Reality Overlay Packs for sales and updates on new VR/360° assets, or follow us on Instagram.